Since 1995 the Center of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CNyN) has organized this event. It was originally designed with the purpose of providing a forum for researchers and graduate students of our institution to present and discuss their latest scientific results within the different areas of research in material science carried out in CNyN. It also gave the opportunity to stimulate interactions, to exchange experiences and to strengthen or initiate new collaborations. Since then, the event has increased in attendance and naturally evolved in scope.
This 2019 edition, the Symposium of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (SNN2019) is organized jointly by CNyN and CICESE, and it will take place at the Riviera Convention Center in Ensenada, from April 1-5, 2019. The SNN2019 will be covering topics in physical and chemical properties of nanomaterials, nanocatalysis, bionanotechnolgy, nanophotonics and technological innovations in nanoscience. There are already 11 plenary speakers confirmed, and in parallel, 10 workshops on topics related to nanosciences will be offered.
- Chairman: Ph.D. Ernesto Cota Araiza
- Ph.D. Javier Alonso Lopez Medina
- Ph.D. Julio Cesar Cruz Cardenas
- M.Sc. Carolina Bohórquez Martinez
- Ph.D. Patricia Juarez Camacho
- Ph.D. Francisco Mireles Higuera
- Ph.D. Leonardo Morales de la Garza
- Ph.D. Raul Rangel Rojo
- Ph.D. Subhash Sharma
- Ph.D. Andres Zarate Romero
- Ph.D. Trino Zepeda Partida